Thursday, June 2, 2011

What in the hell am I doing here?

I've decided to make a Blogspot, but I think that bit is a little obvious at this point. However, the point is, I have found myself, over the past couple months, wanting to keep a log of my life. A log of pictures, and moments that I want to save. As I assume anyone who is reading this already knows, I have a Tumblr already, but the main difference I want to make between this blog and that one is this is ONLY my life. My Tumblr is a mass amount of random posts that have nothing to do with my life specifically, which causes trying to go through and find posts about my life difficult. With that, I decided to make this blog, which will be dedicated to specific moments or days in my life that I want to record. It will be filled with pictures (which I want to get back to taking a lot of) taken from my average digital camera, and thoughts of my days. I won't be updating this nearly as much as Tumblr, for the fact that I only want it to be for very special and specific things.
I'm so excited to start this, I'm so excited to be able to look back at this page in three years and say "holy shit, this was my life, and it was beautiful, and every piece of it is right here to relive."
Happy Blogging, Everyone. I hope I get the hang of this some day.

Yours truly,
Mandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment